Monday, March 28, 2011

Aspen's Special Day (Celebrating Her Turning 6 As A Family)

We've started a tradition in our family of doing whatever the birthday kid wants to do on their birthday. Adam takes the day off and we we spend the day as a family. This year Aspen's birthday was on Sunday, so she requested that she have her special day on Monday. She had to go to school, but since she's in Kindergarten, she was home by lunchtime and ready for the fun to begin. Adam took both her and Bentley to see Gnomeo and Juliet at the theatres while Colter and I stayed at home. Colter isn't quite ready for the movies yet and I was still recovering from throwing up the night before (who knows why). After the movie, Adam picked up some dinner and a cake and we had a family party at home. Aspen had already opened her presents the day before, but I surprised both girls with hula hoops for fun.






No comments: