Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jean And Kali Are Married!


I couldn't believe it when Jean and Kali got engaged! But now they've tied the knot, so I better start believing it. Welcome to our family, Kali. Thank you for sharing this special event with us. We were glad to be a part of it. We are so happy for you both!

FRIDAY, JULY 11th
The Wedding Rehearsal Dinner



My aunt, Tata Bunny (and Patrick, my uncle) came from France for the wedding


Little Bentley


Aspen and Hyrum (Kali's foster brother) were the flower girl and ring bearer


They did such a good job at the rehearsal...


...I only wish I could say they did as well at the wedding


Tata Bunny and Patrick with our girls
Aspen and Bentley were wearing the cute matching dresses they brought from France


Bentley getting cheesecake from her Papi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY, JULY 12th
The Wedding



The groom and his mom


The bride and her dad


The groom's family


Exchanging rings as husband and wife


Bentley (and Aspen) were so cute in their white dresses


Aspen must have felt the pressure because she cried instead of throwing the petals
We did get the petals thrown (by me) and Bentley did a good job cleaning them up after the ceremony


Bentley and Papi


He adores her...


...if you can't tell


Kali and her new nieces


The Baigue brothers: Alexis, Jean, and Chris


Me and my brothers


Aspen and Bentley making lots of noise on the piano


Jean, Kali, the Best Men, and the Bride's Maids



My family with my brother and his new wife


The whole family


Cute sisters, holding hands on their way home to take a nap
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Reception


Tata Bunny spent a couple hours decorating their car


Then my Dad hid it during the reception to keep it this way


The nacho cheese fountain that I was in charge of
It looked a lot better than in this picture and we accomplished the bride's request to serve something unique


The ladies in green: me, Niki (Kali's foster mom), my mom


Ali and Val were our life savers
They were in the kitchen ALL night on Friday AND Saturday


The CHOCOLATE wedding cake that Niki made


They cut the cake


and then yes, they smashed it in each other's faces
Kali even had it up her nose


Tata Bunny and Patrick were working most of the night as well
I don't have many pictures of Patrick becasue he was the photographer


It was good cake, too


Cheese


My mom and dad


Jean dancing with Aspen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN, JEAN AND KALI!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Congrats to your brother and his new wife! Those pictures were a lot of fun to look at. Your girls are seriously SO adorable. And the nacho cheese fountain...way cool (and sounds very yummy - I love nacho cheese). And don't even get me started on how good the chocolate cake looked.

val said...

I enjoyed the wedding photos. Looks like everything went well, even the cheese fondue!
Your parents almost upstaged the bride. Your mom looks so pretty (love the picture of her walking Jean down the aisle). And your dad looked so handsome, as did your little family.
It was funny to see "Ali and Val" written as that is my sister and I. Those two names have gone together for 28 years.

Denise said at dinner the night you had been over, "I had forgotten how pretty Francine is." I couldn't agree more, except I hadn't forgotten. You are a beauty.

kennyandkristin said...

Fun to see pictures from their wedding, I am glad you had a few that your dad did not have. It is fun to see your aunt and uncle. Also, I love the picture of Aspen posing with the Hyrum. She looks so big!!

karlin said...

They are hitched. They did it! The wedding looks like it turned out great. I love the picture of Jean and Kali smashing cake in their faces. You look beautiful too and so do your girls as always. CONGRATS TO JEAN AND KALI!

Brooke said...

Wow- you have been busy! That cake looks amazing. Your girls are so cute in their white dresses- and Aspen looks just like you!