The camera I am using is the Nikin D40 and I love it. It is so much fun, I take it where ever I go!
You are awesome. Always trying to do stuff to make the world better.
Sound like a good idea, we would be interested... and I know another family that would probably climb as well. I am glad you are doing better.
can't wait! Adam always has great ideas up his sleeve!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The camera I am using is the Nikin D40 and I love it. It is so much fun, I take it where ever I go!
You are awesome. Always trying to do stuff to make the world better.
Sound like a good idea, we would be interested... and I know another family that would probably climb as well. I am glad you are doing better.
can't wait! Adam always has great ideas up his sleeve!
Post a Comment