After visiting Santa we rushed home so I could go right back out to go grab some last minute Christmas gifts and then when I got back Adam took his turn to go do the same. I had planned to do a nice dinner, but Adam picked up Wingers instead. No one complained. After dinner Aspen and Bentley opened Dora Christmas pajamas ( I couldn't wait to open mine- I'd been wearing them since the day they were delivered, and Adam didn't want any). We read a pop-up book about Jesus' birth, threw reindeer dust of our balcony (Thanks to whoever left that on our front door- it was a cute idea), and tucked the kids in bed.
1 comment:
I like to believe they do background checks on people who work with kids, especially Santa's. So hopefully that little peck from Bentley was OK. Did anyone do a background check for the Santa at the ward party? :)
Post a Comment