Hires Big H makes me think of my family, particularly my dad. We didn't go out to eat often but when we did Hires Big H was one of places we returned to often. My dad always got the Double Big H Burger. He admits that when he first came to the United States from France a good hamburger was one of his favorite things, and still is. My mom was able to join our family but next time we'll have to get my dad to come along as well, for old times sake.
2 comments:
I did not know that about you guys. That is one my families favorite places too! Their fries are my absolute favorite!! I crave them.
i'm getting hungry. I think we all love the ghetto Hires. Did we go together ever? yummy!
and i always love seeing pics of your beautiful mamma!
Post a Comment