Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We spent the morning eating pancakes and watching the Macy's parade on tv. We still do dinner at both families houses, although each year I wonder if life would be easier if we just switched off. We had our first dinner at the Wright's, and then a later dinner at the Baigue's. I'll post more pictures soon, this was just my pick of the day:

"Everyone else is eating turkey and stuffing and I've gotta eat this?"

3 comments:

kennyandkristin said...

I can't believe that no one has said anything about this cute photo and baby! YOu know I just love your girls. I can't believe how big Bentley is getting. She is soooo cute!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

This is so funny. I always kinda feel bad for babies. They eat pretty bad compared to us. Oh, well, they don't know what they're missing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Francine! Your girls are beautiful.....I know of two handsome boys we could hook them up with in the future, the very far far away future :-) Sorry to hear about you being sick. I am glad you have a supportive family close to you. How is life? Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I'm thinking about you. Love, Aubree