Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy 6-Year Anniversary!



For our 6-Year Anniversary, Adam and I went to Happy Sumo in Provo and then to the adult session of our Stake Conference. I can't believe it was 6 years ago we were just beginning our life together. Our good friends Greg and Erika were married on Friday, the 19th in the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a fun day for us to remember our October wedding. When I think back to that day it's hard for me to imagine that we didn't have Aspen or Bentley or any of our future children yet. They are such a part of our lives now, that I forget they weren't there. Then again, I'm sure they were. Adam, thank you for being more than I ever imagined I would have in a husband. Thank you for giving me two beautiful girls so far. Thank you for honoring your priesthood. Thank you for everything. I LOVE YOU!


No comments: