Mom was in labor for 7 hours and delivered about an hour after arriving at the hospital. Bentley was born at 2:10 pm weighing 6 lbs 14 oz and was 19 inches long. She is so beautiful and is also a really good baby. Aspen is adjusting well and always asks "Where baby?", when she gets up in the morning and from naps.
One-day old
How is it possible to already love someone so much?

The green bow was for St. Patrick's Day
Daddy and Daughter taking their first nap together
One-week old
First bath at home
Two-weeks old
Bentley has light brown hair but we're not sure what color her eyes will be, for now they are blue-grey
So what if it's just gas, her smile is still just as precious
Bentley's hospital picture
Does she look like Adam or Francine...
...or like her big sister, Aspen
Aspen as a newborn in the hospital
Aspen 3-weeks old
Bentley 3-weeks old







5 comments:
Oh my goodness! It really doesn't get any cuter than this...what an angel!
She is SO beautiful! I can't wait to hold her! She looks a lot like Aspen, but maybe even more Baigue in her? How is Aspen doing? Oh-- I will just call you! Love you! Congratulations!
Francine she is beautiful. I'm glad she's here safe and sound. Looks like your little family is adjusting well to the new addition. Hope to see you in person soon! Thanks for sharing your blog-I'll check back often.
Francine - that is so fun to see your too cute girls! They are both adorable - Bentley has GREAT coloring too for a newborn, I have to say. CONGRATS!!!!!
Francine- CONGRATULATIONS! She is so sweet...and I love her name.
Post a Comment